Overview

Welcome to the online extension of our classroom. This forum is designed to serve as a forum for all English classes to continue those discussions begun during the school day. You will be able to share your observations, ask questions, and respond to classmates' comments in a way that is not confined to a single, 45-minute period. Enjoy!

Friday, January 21, 2011

Period 8, Post 18: Final Marking Period Reflections

Good afternoon, everyone, and Happy Friday!! Congratulations on completing the first half of the school year--only one school day left to the semester now!! :-)

For this week's blog post, please reflect on your performance in this class, during the past six weeks and over the course of the fall semester. Consider both your academic performance and your behavior in class. What did you do well? In which areas might you improve? Did your performance reflect your best efforts? And finally, what goal might you create for yourself, to accomplish during the spring semester?

Your comments will count as the final homework assignment of the fall semester.

PLEASE DO NOT FORGET THAT YOU ARE REQUIRED TO HAND IN ANY AND ALL MISSING/INCOMPLETE CLASSWORK AND/OR HOMEWORK ASSIGNMENTS BY MONDAY, JANUARY 24TH, IN ORDER FOR THEM TO BE REFLECTED IN YOUR FINAL REPORT CARD GRADE.

3 comments:

  1. my performance in this class, during the past six weeks and over the course of the fall semester in, ny opinion is well not the bets but not the wrose however i think that i ave to improve my reading-comprenhension ,to be honest sometimes idont understand what i read few minutes ago.
    my goal for the next semester is to improve my reading akills and my writing too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Juan Arango
    My perfomance in this class the pass six week, wasn't how I expect it but I'm improve the way of my expelling and how to make an good good sentence and how to use the english metho, also I improve my english readers now I understand more when I read.
    Ny goal for the next marking period is to come more earlier to class , come more often and do more homework

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leslie Molina
    Well this parking period it's not my best making period but it wasn't the worst. I know that I'm not going to have the grade i would like to but at least i think i should get a 75.Well i think that i did good participation.Where i have always have problems at is on the home-works and attendance.I need to improve that.Well this spring semester i am going to put myself together because i really want to graduate.

    ReplyDelete