Overview

Welcome to the online extension of our classroom. This forum is designed to serve as a forum for all English classes to continue those discussions begun during the school day. You will be able to share your observations, ask questions, and respond to classmates' comments in a way that is not confined to a single, 45-minute period. Enjoy!

Friday, January 21, 2011

Periods 6 & 7, Post 18: Final Marking Period Reflections

Good afternoon, all. Congratulations on completing the first semester of the school year--only one school day left to the marking period.

For this week's blog post, please reflect on your performance in class, over the past six weeks and over the course of the semester. Consider both your academic performance and your behavior in class. What did you do well? What areas might need some improvement? Did your performance reflect your best efforts? And finally, what goal might you create for yourself, to accomplish during the spring semester?

Your comments will count as the final homework assignment for the semester.

PLEASE DO NOT FORGET THAT YOU ARE REQUIRED TO HAND IN ANY AND ALL MISSING CLASSWORK AND HOMEWORK BY MONDAY, JANUARY 24TH, IN ORDER FOR IT TO BE REFLECTED IN YOUR REPORT CARD GRADE.

5 comments:

  1. john rivera my academic performace is low but my behavior is good.the work i did well was in my homework.The areas i need improvement is the work that i am missing. No the work i did doesnt reflect me. The goal is not to be absent as much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my academic performance has been low but i do behave in class. i didnt realy go to class , buti have been going more often. and i try 2 participate as much as i can.i need to improve in doing essays . no my performance did not show my best effort , because i know i can do better. in the spring semester im going to pass and go to all my classes. - ignely abreu

    ReplyDelete
  3. Edwin Grullon
    My behavior hasn't been the unsurpassed, I found my self socializing with others rather than doing my class work. This term has been the "term of procrastination" for me... My performance did not reflect my true efforts. The goal that must be met is to stop bamboozling around and getting straight to drudgery and labor.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keanu McFarlane
    My behavior ehh, I can say wasn't all that great neither was my academic performance. My goal for the spring semester is to be proactive & pay attention more in class

    ReplyDelete
  5. I believe i didnt do as well as i could. Maybe i'll try to stay awake in class and get all my work done

    ~Tayanna Rose

    ReplyDelete