Overview

Welcome to the online extension of our classroom. This forum is designed to serve as a forum for all English classes to continue those discussions begun during the school day. You will be able to share your observations, ask questions, and respond to classmates' comments in a way that is not confined to a single, 45-minute period. Enjoy!

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Period 8, Post 11: What You're Thankful For

Hey, all. I hope everybody is enjoying their long weekend. I certainly am. :-)

That said, I'd like to take a break from text-related responses this week. With Thanksgiving upon us, I'd like for us all to remember what the holiday really is supposed to be: not a day for gorging oneself with food, but a reminder to remember the many blessings in our lives, for which we should be grateful.

Therefore, please take this opportunity to say what you're thankful for in your lives.

This will be the last blog post for the second marking period.

3 comments:

  1. jesus dorantes
    hello ms mahon
    what are you thankful for?
    im really thankful for having ttghe parents that i have : my mom is like my biggest hero and my father is the one encorage me to success , to work hard as much as possible
    also i m thankful for be a WIHS student these 3 years were the best of my life

    ReplyDelete
  2. JUAN ARANGO

    hey ms
    I'M very thankful for my family , more important my mother cause shes more than mother to me , shes like a friend.. and also thankful for you , cause seen i been in your class my english got better. and the best thing my life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leslie Molina
    Hi
    I'm very thankful for my life and for the people that have been in my life(my family)in the good and bad times.I'm very thankful for having the mom,brother and dad because without them i would have never be the person i'm today.

    ReplyDelete